This Week's Mission:
Congratulations, you will start your first time travel voyage next week. This week you need to get your life in order, pack your belongings, say good-bye to your family and friends and prepare for your trip.
General Post Requirements:
- Post title must start with "M1"
- Must be 2-3 paragraphs in length (if using dialogue your total post can not be longer than two screen lengths)
- Must use a form of the delicious words "groggy" and "bon appetit" (underline the word when you use it.)
- Must use Writer's Secret 1-1. (highlight it when you use it.)
- Must use Writer's Secret 1-2. (highlight it when you use it.)
Specific Post Requirements:
- Must show us where you live & what you do. (Try to SHOW us this and not TELL us this. For example: "I closed my bookstore and walked out into the warm Brazilian night air." SHOWS us you own a bookstore in Brazil. Whereas, "I own a bookstore in Brazil" TELLS us this information.)
Comment Requirements:
- Must read and comment on 2 other M1 blog posts.
- Comments need to be specific to the post. (For example: "I like the way your described the warm Brazilian night air. It made me feel like I was there." or "Excellent use of groggy! I laughed out loud." is specific. Whereas, "Cool post." is generic and sad.